2. During the 1997 Acadamy Awards, what movie won the Best Picture?
The English Patient
Shakespeare in Love
3. The French Open is a tournament in what sport?
4. Which of the following was the name of the Wright brothers' plane?
Spirit of St. Louis
5. What color does litmus paper turn when it comes in contact with a strong acid?
6. In what movie does a character quiz his fiancee on the Baltimore Colts before agreeing to marry her?
7. In what country did the sleeping mat known as a futon originate?
8. What do you call a quarter-bottle of champagne?
9. If you remove one stomach from a cow, how many does it have left?
10. If a hippo opens its mouth to its widest, it will be wide enough to fit what?
A 4-Foot Child