2. In physical sciences, the simplest representation of what quantity is a directed arrow?
3. What instrument in a typical orchestra has the highest pitch?
4. In the Bible, who wrote the Book of First Timothy?
5. Phobos and Deimos are the names of the two moons of what planet?
6. What is the maximum number of times you can fold an eight inch square piece of paper in half?
7. There are six US coins. Five of the heads are facing left. Name the only one that faces right.
8. How long does a house fly live?
9. What is the diameter of the wire in a standard paper clip?
10. How many bathrooms are in the White House?