2. The Newberry Medal is awarded for excellence in what field?
3. Who was the first woman to serve as a U.S. cabinet member?
Nellie Taylor Ross
4. In what country are all the U.S. Major League baseballs currently manufactured
5. In Jacques-Lewis David's painting 'The Death of Marat', where is Marat sitting?
In a bed
In a carriage
On a throne
In a bathtub
6. Which of the following architects is known for coining the phrase 'Form follows function'?
Frank Lloyd Wright
7. What country first granted women the right to vote in national elections in 1971?
8. What country returned the territory of Macao to China on December 20, 1999?
9. Which of the following items is Thomas Jefferson NOT credited with inventing?
10. In the Botticelli painting 'The Birth of Venus', what is Venus standing on?